We are seeking a talented individual who possesses that rare combination of people skills and technical acumen. As a Foresite Sales Engineer, you will support our sales cycle working directly with the lead Sales Account Executive ensuring we align product demo’s to business needs, establishing a shared vision and outcome with decision makers to close new business. You must love technology, innovation, and making them work in real-world environments to demonstrate value. You must enjoy interacting with people and helping to improve their lives through technology.
As a Sales Engineer at Foresite, you’ll get the benefit of:
· Deep technical training on the Foresite SaaS Platform
· Utilizing your technical acumen to provide business solutions
· Being part of an enthusiastic sales team on a mission to change the world
· Investments in training, coaching and career development
Foresite’s winning culture is transparent, collaborative and focused on innovation. We have a successful remote work environment and occasionally hold company meetings at our office location in Costa Mesa, California to maintain our great culture & personal working relationships.
Our mission is clear, to improve the lives of those who work in the construction industry. We do this with a powerful SaaS platform that brings unprecedented capabilities, making construction more intelligent and profitable at every stage.
Requirements, Working as a Key Member of the SaaS Sales Team:
We deliver a powerful SaaS platform solution to builders, trade contractors, and manufacturers that significantly improves the construction process by measurably improving profitably, efficiency, and job-site outcomes. Foresite closes significant and costly gaps across the residential construction market and provides dramatic results and compelling value propositions for each of our targeted customer types.
· Identify and document prospects’ objectives, needs, and gaps in relation to the Foresite SaaS Platform
· Understand and document the prospect’s current state applications, infrastructure, and process workflows
· Support all technical aspects of the sales cycle including product demo configuration, SaaS enablement discussions, API/integrations, data, content, Foresite workflows, ability to write SQL scripts, and understanding of Foresite professional services enablement model
· Provide answers throughout the sales cycle on technical questions related to the Foresite SaaS Platform
· Effectively manage multiple sales opportunities at the same time in a fast-paced environment
· Contribute to the definition of the detailed proposal and enablement plan with project planning, scoping, and quantification
· Identify any end-user training requirements and coordinate knowledge transfer to professional services and customer care
· We invest in YOUR success as a key member of our team – we have great technology, training, coaching, and encouragement!
Ability to Support Closing New Business and Some of the traits we’re looking for in a Sales Engineer
· Digital Knowledge with deep technical and business acumen
· Customer-oriented and curiosity to understand a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
· Consistent team player and ability to work across all levels of an organization
· Ability to travel as needed for sales presentations onsite
Benefits, What You’ll Get in Return:
· Competitive base salary
· Top-level training and coaching
· A proven process for success
· Company provided health, dental and vision benefits
· PTO & paid holidays
· Great tech stack and innovation-focused team
· Being part of a fast-growth company with direct access to an engaging and visionary CEO and other senior leadership. You will have the opportunity to make a direct and significant impact in the company’s growth
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote